Hope Erin Phillips is a programmer, technical director, & flow chart enthusiast working at KO_OP with a BFA in interactive & new media art and a background in making work around drawing heavily from their personal experiences of gender, queerness, wonder, magic, and nature.
– Programming (C# specialty but can help with all kinds of logic)
– Ink / branching narratives
– Max MSP
– Hands on things like prop making and knitting
– Design, flow, and scope! !! !!!
– Playtesting and breaking things > : )